SummerHoax Club™

A project exposing low-effort and scam hosts that should be avoided.

Quick Overview

Category
Hosting
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

WeBud.xyz

Anthony M.

Jul 4, 2019
Lebanon
ctrl.press
Credits
Can you stop making fun of me pleaee
We wouldn't make fun of you if there wasn't a reason behind it.
We keep our customers safety at first while yours is kept behind with nulled whmcs, having backdoors and getting easily brute forced.
If you wish to make this stop, we never started this however you need to stop getting people's data at risk.

Hheh

Jan 2, 2020
Credits
We wouldn't make fun of you if there wasn't a reason behind it.
We keep our customers safety at first while yours is kept behind with nulled whmcs, having backdoors and getting easily brute forced.
If you wish to make this stop, we never started this however you need to stop getting people's data at risk.
So found out where the leak was.

TommyTran732

ThienTran.io
Administrator
System Admin
May 6, 2019
Credits
How are you supposed to know? Also, tell me, why should anyone use a host like you who uses illegal software and cannot properly secure your system?

TommyTran732

ThienTran.io
Administrator
System Admin
May 6, 2019
Credits
There are much better host out there who aren't run by underage kids, know what they are doing, use legitimate software and are fully secure.

TommyTran732

ThienTran.io
Administrator
System Admin
May 6, 2019
Credits
I hope you will start using legit software and do a complete reinstallation of your entire stsrem.

TommyTran732

ThienTran.io
Administrator
System Admin
May 6, 2019
Credits
Yes, running a company is not running a Minecraft server. You are under the legal age to run it. It is best to drop the idea and simply learn more system administration for now.

Hheh

Jan 2, 2020
Credits
Oof,but I know many successful sites founded by underage people,and not paying taxes
Yes, running a company is not running a Minecraft server. You are under the legal age to run it. It is best to drop the idea and simply learn more system administration for now.

TommyTran732

ThienTran.io
Administrator
System Admin
May 6, 2019
Credits
Oof,but I know many successful sites founded by underage people,and not paying taxes
Give me some example? Keep in mind its illegal to do so.
Yeah you can run a Minecraft server, open a website and whatnot, its all fine. But when you are hosting and processing people's data, it's a different matter.

Hheh

Jan 2, 2020
Credits
Give me some example? Keep in mind its illegal to do so.
Yeah you can run a Minecraft server, open a website and whatnot, its all fine. But when you are hosting and processing people's data, it's a different matter.
toxic-host.ro ,host-force.com (might've down)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)