Offering UniqueHost.eu - Minecraft, Discord Bot and Web Hosting - Starting from 1€/mo!

Sillyre

May 14, 2019
sillyre.com
Credits
What's so unique about your host?
I'm guessing you're talking about the name of the host.
The "Unique<Product>" brand was a brand I started with a few friends last year and we had 3 services, of which only the host survived and proved successful, we haven't changed the name and the Unique brand name was our best idea. (to make it clearer for the further into my response, none of these services were meant to earn us money or to replace our day-to-day jobs)

Now to the thing that is Unique - we don't sell bad products for low prices but rather give you a high quality product for the low price you're paying, our focus has never been on profit and our profits are based on the fact that we have a ~10-20% profit margin, of which we use all money to make our products more Unique by customizing the panel with features such as a subdomain manager, plugin installer, backups, etc...

We aren't in this for the money and I went into the Pterodactyl & Hosting "community" a year and a half ago, and it sparked my interest (for reference, UH was officially opened in July 2019).

Reactions: Cyclops

Cyclops

May 6, 2019
Credits
The "Unique<Product>" brand was a brand I started with a few friends last year and we had 3 services, of which only the host survived and proved successful, we haven't changed the name and the Unique brand name was our best idea. (to make it clearer for the further into my response, none of these services were meant to earn us money or to replace our day-to-day jobs)

Now to the thing that is Unique - we don't sell bad products for low prices but rather give you a high quality product for the low price you're paying, our focus has never been on profit and our profits are based on the fact that we have a ~10-20% profit margin, of which we use all money to make our products more Unique by customizing the panel with features such as a subdomain manager, plugin installer, backups, etc...

We aren't in this for the money and I went into the Pterodactyl & Hosting "community" a year and a half ago, and it sparked my interest (for reference, UH was officially opened in July 2019).
Great response. Your host looks great from what I've seen on your site. Good luck.

Josh

hi i'm josh
Platinum
Titanium
May 6, 2019
Credits
Very well made website. Could I ask where you're sourcing your servers from?

Reyn

Full-Stack Web Developer
Platinum
Titanium
May 6, 2019
Australia
danieljl.com
Credits

How are you a really a business if you aren’t in it for the money? That’s the point of a business. Not to shit on your thread, but I honestly don’t see this host lasting long..

Sillyre

May 14, 2019
sillyre.com
Credits
How are you a really a business if you aren’t in it for the money? That’s the point of a business. Not to shit on your thread, but I honestly don’t see this host lasting long..
The host has lasted nearly a year now. We aren’t in it for the money but to provide a good service for an affordable price. Our team is made up of people who love doing this and we have great relations with our (some 6-month) customers. Also, we have enough resources so we aren’t going away anytime soon.

Reyn

Full-Stack Web Developer
Platinum
Titanium
May 6, 2019
Australia
danieljl.com
Credits
The host has lasted nearly a year now. We aren’t in it for the money but to provide a good service for an affordable price. Our team is made up of people who love doing this and we have great relations with our (some 6-month) customers. Also, we have enough resources so we aren’t going away anytime soon.
Fair enough. There are just so many hosts out there, which normally shut down pretty quickly. I’m sure you know what I’m talking about ;)
Anyway, GLWS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

UniqueHost.eu - Quality Hosting