SummerHoax Club™

A project exposing low-effort and scam hosts that should be avoided.

Quick Overview

Category
Hosting
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

TwentySix

TommyTran732

ThienTran.io
Administrator
May 6, 2019
Credits
So the little guy lied that his server costed $175 and when I exposed him that it is a $80 dedicated server, he removed us from the group chat to hide the evidence. Fortunately, I still have some screenshots

1577743494911.png

This is the specs he sent (yes, VJ is his alt):

1577743518128.png

1577743552011.png

No Hardware raid card, do extra SSDs -> $80 node on Hetzner

1577743596688.png

He also claimed his server was not an auctioned server, which is a total lie. You cannot just order an E5-1650v3 with 256GB RAM outside of auction on Hetzner. Sadly, I don't have a screenshot of it, but I think this and the original thread about him (https://revenact.io/threads/twentysix-rogue-mc-servers-hosting.469/) can clearly show that this person has never understood the concept of honesty. I will be adding him on the notable mentions later today.

hollowvi8

Banned
Dec 30, 2019
Credits
I'm not worried our host is going to fail. Because we have the correct specs listed in our discord.
There using specs from months ago that was incorrect. And I've fixed and changed it scene the grand opening of Rogue Global Hosting.
We are very trusted and I don't think I really care to lie to my customers. Also Scamming is something we are not doing. I've never taken any ones money.

Attachments

TommyTran732

ThienTran.io
Administrator
May 6, 2019
Credits
I'm not worried our host is going to fail. Because we have the correct specs listed in our discord.
There using specs from months ago that was incorrect. And I've fixed and changed it scene the grand opening of Rogue Global Hosting.
We are very trusted and I don't think I really care to lie to my customers. Also Scamming is something we are not doing. I've never taken any ones money.
Why did you claim that your node costs $175 and sent me the specs of a server that you don't have?

TommyTran732

ThienTran.io
Administrator
May 6, 2019
Credits
Mine Did.
First of all, your image clearly shows that you edited the message. What is there to say that you did not post insane specs and edit them like you did the last time?

I have been watching Hetzner's prices for quite sometime now, and the price of that E5-1650v3 never got that high.

Also, I have yet to see a server outside of of auction having such dramatic change in pricing. Why did you say your server is not an auctioned server?

TommyTran732

ThienTran.io
Administrator
May 6, 2019
Credits
When I bought it. It was I could list the invoice but it has my personal Details
Is this the same tactic you used when you claimed Rouge MC was registered and when I asked for the country & registration number and you tried to deflect with your BS Privacy argument?

You couldn't even tell which your country RougeMC was registered in. Mind you, your company (if we can even call it that) is a public company and the customers have the rights to know who they are dealing with.

Last edited:

hollowvi8

Banned
Dec 30, 2019
Credits
My Specs were edited along time ago. They were edited at the start of Rogue Global Hosting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)