SummerHoax Club™

A project exposing low-effort and scam hosts that should be avoided.

Quick Overview

Category
Hosting
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

TwentySix - Rogue MC Servers Hosting

Vqid

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Platinum
Titanium
Nov 26, 2019
Credits
I made a review on the entire situation, including background information on TwentySix:

https://pastebin.com/4tLa9jUh

Feel free to check it out, it took a long time to write out. (Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes)

Screenshots of DM's with Twenty:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: falceso

falceso

May 6, 2019
Credits
@Vqid Please ensure you've obtained a couple of your screenshots onto an external source as Discord Images can be deleted.

Vqid

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Platinum
Titanium
Nov 26, 2019
Credits
Alright, sorry, I got a bit lazy (those are my screenshots lol) I'll do it ASAP

Vqid

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Platinum
Titanium
Nov 26, 2019
Credits
In SummerHoax, maybe add this too a certified SummerHoax? It's not really a WinterHoax since it's still up today. And also maybe add TwentySix to notable mentions? He's been scamming people for over 6 months, maybe even more than that.

Vqid

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Platinum
Titanium
Nov 26, 2019
Credits
Not sure. I know their panel is roguepanel.tk (at least that's what was said).

Vqid

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Platinum
Titanium
Nov 26, 2019
Credits
I know. It honestly breaks my heart to see little kids get reeled in to this scam. ;(

MCDan

Dec 5, 2019
Credits
Hi All,

I would like to vouch into this. Twenty Six is a massive scammer, not going to lie.
Secondly, in terms of rouge panel, I can shutdown their panel in less than 30 seconds... you maybe wondering how...
I WAS THE ONE TO SETUP BOTH NODES FOR THEM.

I am not sure what proof you want me to post here of that, but I have admin backend if that is sufficient. I setup both their nodes, 1 node with both panel and daemon on, and another node with just a daemon.

Edit: And SSH logins as well. He came to me asking me to set it up...

Anthony M.

Jul 4, 2019
Lebanon
ctrl.press
Credits
Hi All,

I would like to vouch into this. Twenty Six is a massive scammer, not going to lie.
Secondly, in terms of rouge panel, I can shutdown their panel in less than 30 seconds... you maybe wondering how...
I WAS THE ONE TO SETUP BOTH NODES FOR THEM.

I am not sure what proof you want me to post here of that, but I have admin backend if that is sufficient. I setup both their nodes, 1 node with both panel and daemon on, and another node with just a daemon.

Edit: And SSH logins as well. He came to me asking me to set it up...
Would recommend to not listen to Fragbytehosting.
Starting from calling host scammers while he knew everything ( about refunding who didn't get their plans ) to making multiple live chats (using VPNs and so on), threatening us of something bad ( which was making his whole community or clients hate us ).
Full proof why to not trust or even read & how fragbytehosting is getting on summerhoax before 31st.

( Screenshots are attached as proof . In additional of his "we can shut his panel down )

Attachments

MCDan

Dec 5, 2019
Credits
Would recommend to not listen to Fragbytehosting.
Starting from calling host scammers while he knew everything ( about refunding who didn't get their plans ) to making multiple live chats (using VPNs and so on), threatening us of something bad ( which was making his whole community or clients hate us ).
Full proof why to not trust or even read & how fragbytehosting is getting on summerhoax before 31st.

( Screenshots are attached as proof . In additional of his "we can shut his panel down )
Anthony, wrong thread. Also, be prepared. A lot of evidence to go through with you scammers all the way back to last year November. Trust me, GGH is dead.

Anthony M.

Jul 4, 2019
Lebanon
ctrl.press
Credits
Anthony, wrong thread. Also, be prepared. A lot of evidence to go through with you scammers all the way back to last year November. Trust me, GGH is dead.
Last year of November? You mean when MVP was here and when I kicked you twice from GGH and when I offered people to refund them fully which I got hired again after resigning since I'm unavailable?
Kindly explain your screenshots and your raiding shit Screenshot_20191226-180052~2.png

MCDan

Dec 5, 2019
Credits
Last year of November? You mean when MVP was here and when I kicked you twice from GGH and when I offered people to refund them fully which I got hired again after resigning since I'm unavailable?
Kindly explain your screenshots and your raiding shit View attachment 1108
Tell him we dont do raids? What an earth is that meant to mean? I am not raiding you, I am proving that you guys are not legit in the slightest by a forum post.

@TommyTran732 Seriously, don't stick up for these guys, they are worst beyond repair.

Benroy

Aug 28, 2019
USA
www.gflclan.com
Credits
That is raiding (if you intend to destroy/shut off without any reason). The whole purpose of SummerHoax is to expose people to do illegal things in the hosting industry. I believe that Tommy has stated before that he doesn't want folks here to do this stuff (getting SSH access to destroy things) because it is illegal.

Reactions: Anthony M.

MCDan

Dec 5, 2019
Credits
Hi Benroy,

I never stated I would purposely shutdown them, I am just telling you guys of the situation and what is possible. I worded it wrong, my apologises, but I point still stands. I had SSH access from the start to setup roguepanel, which is this discussion.

EDIT: What I stated was meant to come out in a jokey way by pointing out that I was the one to set them up in the first place. I would never shut them down on purpose at all. I know this is illegal and wouldn't ever happen.

/var

Banned
Jul 23, 2019
Credits
Hi Benroy,

I never stated I would purposely shutdown them, I am just telling you guys of the situation and what is possible. I worded it wrong, my apologises, but I point still stands. I had SSH access from the start to setup roguepanel, which is this discussion.

EDIT: What I stated was meant to come out in a jokey way by pointing out that I was the one to set them up in the first place. I would never shut them down on purpose at all. I know this is illegal and wouldn't ever happen.
Wowie, hypocritical much? Remember when you fired me and I said that I had SSH sessions open on most of the servers? That was supposed to be a jokey kind of way but you got so salty lmaoooooo

MCDan

Dec 5, 2019
Credits
Wowie, hypocritical much? Remember when you fired me and I said that I had SSH sessions open on most of the servers? That was supposed to be a jokey kind of way but you got so salty lmaoooooo
How is this even remotely close to the topic here. Let's continue to prove Twenty six and Rogue MC is awful, not this. You got a problem, make another thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)