SummerHoax Club™

A project exposing low-effort and scam hosts that should be avoided.

Quick Overview

Category
Hosting
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

ScriptedHost and Noah M SummerHoax

Pigatto17

Nov 26, 2019
versatilenode.com
Credits
So I dealt with this user and company around 2-3 years ago now and they were doing incredibly sketchy stuff as a company such as abusing dedi trials for hosting, not legit WHMCS licensing, not a registered company, scamming users, banning users when they proved anything bad about the company, and blatantly lying to staff and clients. Unfortunately I have no proof of this so you can only take my word but recently I had thoughts about this company and found out it still exists.

Instantly the user is on the same bullshit I remember from prior years, and well you can read the chat convo yourself with the DM attachment below.

The users company is also inactive and the user did actually prove they haven't paid it since 2018 in the convo. You can also see their awful reviews here that backup my claims about their company: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/scriptedhost.com

You can see the registration here: http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/SearchResultDetail?inquirytype=EntityName&directionType=Initial&searchNameOrder=SCRIPTEDHOST L180002824270&aggregateId=flal-l18000282427-8a096533-03ed-498d-a390-7af0faaa3d76&searchTerm=ScriptedHost&listNameOrder=SCRIPTEDHOST L180002824270

Please let me know what you think about this. Personally I think this is the definition of a summerhoax and gets away with this shit too often.

Fro

May 21, 2019
Credits
Hello,
ScriptedHost was also behind Server642, the host that abused AWS and sold 244GB ram servers for just $20/month (from AWS).
Big yikes!

Reactions: Anthony M.

TommyTran732

ThienTran.io
Administrator
System Admin
May 6, 2019
Credits
LMAO I am moving this to the SummerHoax section. But yes, I remember Server642, it was a total meme lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)