SummerHoax Club™

A project exposing low-effort and scam hosts that should be avoided.

Quick Overview

Category
Hosting
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Robo Host | ShinyPlasm #8448

ShinyPlasm

Banned
Aug 24, 2019
Credits
Wasn't Marty part of Emerald Services?
afaik marty left because he said his og account got hacked and transferred account but still used his og account (when he said it was hacked) before leaving it to die. and ever since he's transferred accounts, he's never bothered about emeraldservices and never mentioned a thing about it to me

Defectiveness

Jan 3, 2020
London, UK
Credits
yes @TommyTran732.

-rep for Marty. I’ve worked with him a lot in the past. I was letting him use my server for free as a nice gesture. Shiny was installing pterodactyl and then Marty told him to stop and Marty sshed into the system. He deleted the entire /var Folder which holds some important files. I do not recommend working with him.

TommyTran732

ThienTran.io
Administrator
System Admin
May 6, 2019
Credits
You can speak with Ollie (Emerald - The ceo of emerald services) as he knows i left. I spoke to him before i left. @ItzEmerald
That is not too important here. What do you have to say about the accusations that you use swap to host your MC servers and the fact that you claim your account was hacked while it really wasn't?

ItzMarty

Dec 7, 2019
Credits
I didn't complain saying theres no enough RAM. I'd be happy with anything as after all it was free.

ItzMarty

Dec 7, 2019
Credits
@Defectiveness Your latest message, i was asking because Shiny messaged me saying he didnt have root access so i messaged you asking what to do so i could then go tell him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)