SummerHoax Club™

A project exposing low-effort and scam hosts that should be avoided.

Quick Overview

Category
Hosting
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Robo Host | ShinyPlasm #8448

ShinyPlasm

Banned
Aug 24, 2019
Credits
I partnerned up with this guy to make a mc host (he approached me). I agreed and we discussed stuff. Now he's being a dick and I want to ruin all his businesses. Here's proof of him using someone else's dedi and using swap ram to sell mc servers (note these were before I knew these type of stuff can get you on summerhoax and before he wasn't a dick) Screenshot_20191230-232446_Discord.jpg Screenshot_20191230-232546_Discord.jpg

ShinyPlasm

Banned
Aug 24, 2019
Credits
Also notice how the screenshots are taken on mobile,which means I can't edit any of the info (text)

ShinyPlasm

Banned
Aug 24, 2019
Credits
I partnerned up with this guy to make a mc host (he approached me). I agreed and we discussed stuff. Now he's being a dick and I want to ruin all his businesses. Here's proof of him using someone else's dedi and using swap ram to sell mc servers (note these were before I knew these type of stuff can get you on summerhoax and before he wasn't a dick) View attachment 1251 View attachment 1253
I AM NOT SAYING TO "STAY AWAY FROM BEN/DEFECTIVENESS", IT WAS ITZMARTY WHO AGREED ON THE DEAL. THEY BOTH ARE FRIENDS, AND PROBABLY ITZMARTY APPROACHED DEFECTIVENESS. STAY AWAY FROM ITZMARTY, NOT DEFECTIVENESS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)