SummerHoax Club™

A project exposing low-effort and scam hosts that should be avoided.

Quick Overview

Category
Hosting
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

RapidHost is back as JetNode, with even worse and scummy service.

eugenio

Nov 21, 2019
Credits
You don't know whats IBAN? lol
It kind of sounds serious and fraud isn't a thing to be joking around.

a6swd

Platinum
Titanium
Mar 10, 2020
Credits
What, I meant was what is even Iban, and also I don't really know about it, since I don't look into these type of stuff. And, how can sam abuse it, in what way?

eugenio

Nov 21, 2019
Credits
IBAN is the International Bank Account Number. Using fake IBANs steal other people's money and gets you free things and its illegal lol, its fraud

eugenio

Nov 21, 2019
Credits
well that's not something to joke around with that and that convo looked pretty serious so he might be doing that lol

a6swd

Platinum
Titanium
Mar 10, 2020
Credits
So, what can we do about it now, if he's actually abusing Iban and getting free stuff? Call, the UK police or what do we do, I'm not fully agreeing to this that this is true, but if he was and still is abusing, it is there anyway we could take action, or what do we do next.

a6swd

Platinum
Titanium
Mar 10, 2020
Credits
I really, think you should get more proof first, before taking action on this because I don't know if sam is doing that, and if sam did say that message that's a stupid thing too say and, if you really do get proof, of him abusing iban then you can contact the UK police privately and don't share any information on sam, but right now I don't think that screenshot can be any proof right now, I feel like sam is a good person down in my heart but proof, is proof.

eugenio

Nov 21, 2019
Credits
I said it is illegal yes, but I didn't say I was going to take actions as I can't do anything with just that lol

a6swd

Platinum
Titanium
Mar 10, 2020
Credits
Did, you read my message before I said "Get more proof before taking action" so get more proof, of him doing this. If he is*

Reyn

Full-Stack Web Developer
Platinum
Titanium
May 6, 2019
Australia
danieljl.com
Credits
How do you take legal action against a 14 year old?
Also, make sure he doesn’t find your MCM profile, because he will leave you negative reputation because you were “disrespectful“ on another site about him. I disputed it, and finally managed to get it deleted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

RiverlandAnarchy.com