SummerHoax Club™

A project exposing low-effort and scam hosts that should be avoided.

Quick Overview

Category
Hosting
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

RapidHost is back as JetNode, with even worse and scummy service.

Anthony M.

Jul 4, 2019
Lebanon
ctrl.press
Credits
How do you take legal action against a 14 year old?
Also, make sure he doesn’t find your MCM profile, because he will leave you negative reputation because you were “disrespectful“ on another site about him. I disputed it, and finally managed to get it deleted.
Let him find me, that if I didn't find him first and made a whole report about him (selling leaked scripts - fraud, etc.)

a6swd

Mar 10, 2020
Credits
Like, I'm saying these can all be screenshots, and no proof I don't know who's in the wrong here, but I'm tryna find both sides, of the situations.

a6swd

Mar 10, 2020
Credits
very nice, sam blocked error after him sending proofs to me and started to delete his messages

video of sam deleting messages: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/693485316610326579/694264051584204890/video0.mp4

proof of sam IPLogging attached to this msg + ashley's messages proof of him sending that video to us

this is sad
Hey, I was gonna buy a dedicated server from sam, but now seeing that I don't really think I can trust him now, even though I kinda know him, just all of this drama going down and all this proof, I ain't gonna buy a dedicated anymore Ig I have to find another provider. if he is this scummy wont be working with him anymore

eugenio

Nov 21, 2019
Credits
Hey, I was gonna buy a dedicated server from sam, but now seeing that I don't really think I can trust him now, even though I kinda know him, just all of this drama going down and all this proof, I ain't gonna buy a dedicated anymore Ig I have to find another provider. if he is this scummy wont be working with him anymore
did you just realise

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

UniqueHost.eu - Quality Hosting