Discussion Problems with yahoo emails

intel

Sep 10, 2019
Credits
Good, I have a problem when the system sends an email to a yahoo address, the email does not leave the server and I receive these emails, I use cloudflare and I have configured the DKIM, SPF records but in the PTR it gives me a problem, I have been looking but I haven't found almost any information

Attachments

Tommy

Glorious Admin
Administrator
System Admin
May 6, 2019
Credits
Good, I have a problem when the system sends an email to a yahoo address, the email does not leave the server and I receive these emails, I use cloudflare and I have configured the DKIM, SPF records but in the PTR it gives me a problem, I have been looking but I haven't found almost any information
Contact your provider to set a PTR record

Reactions: intel

Jennifer Thomas

Jul 9, 2020
Credits
if this problem related to your server then you can easily fix it by contact your server provider and administrator. but if it's happening because of some technical or coding default than your service provider can't do anything for it, if you have the skill to understand the error and fix it manually then it's good but if not then you have to contact with your web developer.

ShinyPlasm

Aug 24, 2019
Credits
if this problem related to your server then you can easily fix it by contact your server provider and administrator. but if it's happening because of some technical or coding default than your service provider can't do anything for it, if you have the skill to understand the error and fix it manually then it's good but if not then you have to contact with your web developer.
he literally said the problem was solved and contacted the provider....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)