Requesting Primed Hosting | Need Trust & Safety & Support Representatives & System Admin

ThotKiller666

Jan 30, 2020
primedhosting.com
Credits
Hello everyone, I hope you all are safe and well! I am currently the Chief Operating Officer for Primed Hosting As we continue to grow and see more activity then normal We are are currently looking for Support Staff, System Admin, and Trust & Safety team. you can apply at https://primedhosting.com/apply.php You can join our Discord here.
Support Staff: Your job will pretty much help with web hosting, Minecraft server issues and VPS support.
Note: We ask that you are knowledgeable with Pterodactyl and Linux and must have a decent reputation. Also must be familiar with WHMCS and Plesk and virtualizor

System admin: Your job will be pretty much maintaining our infrastructure and keeping everything online especially during these certain times. We want to make sure our community stays online to continue have something to do during lockdown.

Note: Must know what your doing you will be working with dedicated servers. you will be using Plesk, Pterodactyl, WHMCS and virtualizor.

Trust and Safety: You will basically be in charge of responding to abuse reports and making sure sites are following our Terms of Service. Also advising management with edits with our Terms of Service to make sure we are covered on stuff.

Note: Must have experience in content moderation and must have good reputation All enforcement actions must be reviewed before enforcement is actioned.

if you have questions feel free to reach out to me at [email protected] or send me a DM!

Reactions: AnishDoesDev

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)