Requesting nodedrift ⓝ hiring game hosting support team lead

Josh

hi i'm josh
Platinum
Titanium
May 6, 2019
Credits
Hi! Nodedrift is currently looking for a strong, passionate person to lead our game hosting support team.

Who are we? Nodedrift is an upcoming cloud infrastructure-as-a-service and game hosting provider. As a member of the family, you'll help us fulfill our one main aim: to create the fastest hosting possible.

We're a small team based in Missouri, Finland and London with a mission to bring high-performance cloud and game services to businesses and individuals around the world; in short, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.

The ideal candidate will have an unrelenting passion for customer service and the ability to demonstrate a high degree of tact and diplomacy to promote a positive, productive, and professional work environment. You should also be able to display a commitment to coaching and mentoring team members, along with excellent verbal and written English communication skills.

Position Requirements

• 2+ years of experience in the game hosting industry
• 3+ years of customer service and/or technical support knowledge

More specifically, we're talking about proficiency with common game hosting technologies such as Pterodactyl Panel, Java, Minecraft plugins and mods, etc.

Problem-solving and analytical skills are desired, along with above-average technical knowledge. Proficiency in Linux would also be a plus.

Interested? Shoot me a PM or contact me on Discord to arrange an interview.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)