Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody

Quub Founder
Platinum
Titanium
May 7, 2019
Credits
I have to agree with this since he was one of the people who really pushed that narrative lol
Lemme know when you want to add something of meaning to this thread instead of feeding lies @TommyTran732

Let me ask you 2 things, was this decision to ask IO for his ID already put to a vote when you decided to post that in discord and not dms? Did Tommy already say yes then change his mind?
Also you can probably answer this since you have so much free time or maybe the mod in question can @Alontrle

Reactions: james121op

Alontrle

Tobias S.
Titanium
Dec 8, 2018
Credits
Lemme know when you want to add something of meaning to this thread instead of feeding lies @TommyTran732

Also you can probably answer this since you have so much free time or maybe the mod in question can @Alontrle
It was put to a vote before I talked to him, however no other staff were online at the time. So I informed IO it was a POTENTIAL thing that may happen. He said okay, I explained to him why we were doing it. He then asked he could do it. We never asked for his information, I simply told him we MAY ask for it and he sent it to us to stop your and other member's constant harassment.

nobody

Quub Founder
Platinum
Titanium
May 7, 2019
Credits
It was put to a vote before I talked to him, however no other staff were online at the time. So I informed IO it was a POTENTIAL thing that may happen. He said okay, I explained to him why we were doing it. He then asked he could do it. We never asked for his information, I simply told him we MAY ask for it and he sent it to us to stop your and other member's constant harassment.
Again it's been made clear he wasn't forced but you coming publicly to tell him that your idea, that mind you had no backing from other staff or management, might be accepted which would force him to provide ID or be banned as you said all because you got reports with no proof is the issue here.

See the issue with 20+ reports and no proof, but you've taken action yourself with no managerial backing and posted it publicly instead of dms?

I simply told him we MAY ask for it and he sent it to us to stop your and other member's constant harassment.
IO tried saying this and it's been debunked already, Tommy tried the same thing and no word from him since so are you sure you can back up your words of my constantly harassing him or is this another bad mod move?

OSTKCabal

The Advisor
Administrator
May 6, 2019
Credits
@nobody I think you've made your point.

We're already in the process of discussing and implementing new policies that apply to all staff. One of the biggest and most important is that staff should not post anything publicly representing the staff team without a majority vote and administrator approval.

There were clear mistakes made on all sides of this. We appreciate your bringing this to our attention, and appreciate everyone's opinions and ideas.

I will be closing this thread immediately. If you have anything substantive to add, please DM me to get it unlocked.

Any similar thread without substantive additions will be immediately deleted.

Thanks for understanding, and thanks for your feedback. We're addressing it.

- Wyatt / OSTKCabal

Reactions: Alontrle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)