Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody

Quub Founder
Platinum
Titanium
May 7, 2019
Credits
Quick rundown of some bad public posts as a moderator of this forum that prove he clearly doesn't know what he's doing and thinks he's speaking for the group as a whole from a management position. If I have to get more stupid shit then so be it also where's early supporters role

1. Took baseless reports about IO's age to now specifically ask him for ID or be banned??? note the staff haven't even decided on this pseudo managerial decision

2. Considering this community started out as somewhere barely functioning, no real funding and community driven, to me this is just a stupid statement. Tommy literally posted 10 times a day asking for donations, resources to be posted and other forms of support after his "surprise" ban.

3. This is how a real moderator deals with complaints btw note the scream and cry keywords used to belittle issues that have been brought up numerous times in the past few months not just by crash.

There are indeed other staff members woah!

imanoob2000

idk
Platinum
Titanium
Restricted
May 16, 2019
Credits
I also love that they say that everything is paid for by tommy and we have no say, but personally i've donated like 80 dollars I didn't expect to have any say in managerial decisions but I mean some recognition at least would be nice

Alontrle

Tobias S.
Titanium
Dec 8, 2018
Credits
Quick rundown of some bad public posts as a moderator of this forum that prove he clearly doesn't know what he's doing and thinks he's speaking for the group as a whole from a management position. If I have to get more stupid shit then so be it also where's early supporters role

1. Took baseless reports about IO's age to now specifically ask him for ID or be banned??? note the staff haven't even decided on this pseudo managerial decision

2. Considering this community started out as somewhere barely functioning, no real funding and community driven, to me this is just a stupid statement. Tommy literally posted 10 times a day asking for donations, resources to be posted and other forms of support after his "surprise" ban.

3. This is how a real moderator deals with complaints btw note the scream and cry keywords used to belittle issues that have been brought up numerous times in the past few months not just by crash.

There are indeed other staff members woah!
We never mandated IO send his data. He did it on his own to prevent community harassment. Tommy said we would not require it, so we did not.

nobody

Quub Founder
Platinum
Titanium
May 7, 2019
Credits
We never mandated IO send his data. He did it on his own to prevent community harassment. Tommy said we would not require it, so we did not.
I never said he was forced to in the end, please read what i actually wrote.

You took reports with no proof, came to the user publicly telling him and everyone else basically, "hey we got some reports that you're a kid, even though there's no proof & tommy the owner himself hasn't said he'll ask for ID, I took it upon myself to speak for the whole staff team publicly and guess their final decision on a vote you (probably) haven't brought up"

OSTKCabal

The Advisor
Administrator
May 6, 2019
Credits
Hi @nobody - we appreciate your feedback.

I happen to believe that Toby is an incredibly capable moderator and that many of these screenshots are taken with little to no regard for context.

This being said, I do believe there needs to be a conversation internally about the representation of staff team feelings/decisions, and I'd like to thank you for bringing us your concerns.

nobody

Quub Founder
Platinum
Titanium
May 7, 2019
Credits
Hi @nobody - we appreciate your feedback.

I happen to believe that Toby is an incredibly capable moderator and that many of these screenshots are taken with little to no regard for context.

This being said, I do believe there needs to be a conversation internally about the representation of staff team feelings/decisions, and I'd like to thank you for bringing us your concerns.
I don't think context is needed for many of these screenshots, it's pretty much straight to the point
1 is just embarrassment
2 & 3 are just disrespect/dismissal

Alontrle

Tobias S.
Titanium
Dec 8, 2018
Credits
I never said he was forced to in the end, please read what i actually wrote.

You took reports with no proof, came to the user publicly telling him and everyone else basically, "hey we got some reports that you're a kid, even though there's no proof & tommy the owner himself hasn't said he'll ask for ID, I took it upon myself to speak for the whole staff team publicly and guess their final decision on a vote you (probably) haven't brought up"
I mean, he was being harassed every single day. I went ahead and asked, which I should have waited to do so, for his information. He never had to provide it, he never had to do anything. This action was taken to protect the user from harassment and he willingly participated.

IOSpaceBar

https://PurpleVPS.com
Aug 27, 2019
Credits
I don't think context is needed for many of these screenshots, it's pretty much straight to the point
1 is just embarrassment
2 & 3 are just disrespect/dismissal
a bit hypocritical isnt it? You've called me 12 before yet now ur trying to use the situation for ur advantage... lol

nobody

Quub Founder
Platinum
Titanium
May 7, 2019
Credits
I mean, he was being harassed every single day. I went ahead and asked, which I should have waited to do so, for his information. He never had to provide it, he never had to do anything. This action was taken to protect the user from harassment and he willingly participated.
Let me ask you 2 things, was this decision to ask IO for his ID already put to a vote when you decided to post that in discord and not dms? Did Tommy already say yes then change his mind?

IOSpaceBar

https://PurpleVPS.com
Aug 27, 2019
Credits
Let me ask you 2 things, was this decision to ask IO for his ID already put to a vote when you decided to post that in discord and not dms? Did Tommy already say yes then change his mind?
Thing is he never said that I had to he said its a maybe nothing was confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)