Full-Stack Web Developer
Platinum
Titanium
May 6, 2019
Australia
danieljl.com
Credits
Hello
I am currently in the middle of looking for a bare metal dedicated server provider who can offer me something with the similar specifications:
16-32GB ddr4 ram
100-200gb ssd or nvme storage
6th or 7th gen i7, or a middle of the range Xeon

Looking to spend around $25-45 monthly depending on the specs

Tommy

Glorious Admin
Administrator
System Admin
May 6, 2019
Credits
Well that's a different issue...
If you expect some basic software support RS may help you a bit... SyS = no software support whatsoever

Alontrle

Tobias S.
Banned
Titanium
Dec 8, 2018
Credits
I'm sorry to hear that you've had this experience with us. Would you be able to message me (or e-mail me [email protected])? I'd like to see the issues you're having.
Sorry but we as a company have already moved away from you to more reliable suppliers, we only have one active service with you now. It has been running fairly well but it still has random network hiccups, but this doesn't matter quite as much for web hosting. We have tried to work with you before and you kept telling us the issues were on our end, we have not had these issues at Ready2Frag on the same exact setup.

Also your support could use some training, I had an agent tell me a server was online and responding while it was non-responsive to pings and when I tried to do anything in the panel it said "Error, please contact ReliableSite". It took 6-8 hours of arguing with your staff to even get them to look into the issue. This costed us money and hurt our brand. This is 100% unacceptable in my eyes.

ReliableSite-Radic

Mar 6, 2020
Credits
Sorry but we as a company have already moved away from you to more reliable suppliers, we only have one active service with you now. It has been running fairly well but it still has random network hiccups, but this doesn't matter quite as much for web hosting. We have tried to work with you before and you kept telling us the issues were on our end, we have not had these issues at Ready2Frag on the same exact setup.

Also your support could use some training, I had an agent tell me a server was online and responding while it was non-responsive to pings and when I tried to do anything in the panel it said "Error, please contact ReliableSite". It took 6-8 hours of arguing with your staff to even get them to look into the issue. This costed us money and hurt our brand. This is 100% unacceptable in my eyes.
Thanks for the feedback. Would you be able to e-mail me at [email protected]? I'll be more than glad to investigate this for your further.

Dean

Feb 13, 2020
Credits
Thanks for the feedback. Would you be able to e-mail me at [email protected]? I'll be more than glad to investigate this for your further.
This response you've just given Alontrle is so annoying. You're basically saying if you don't email me I will not investigate your issue. Even though he's stated whats wrong now its your job to fix it and look into it if you have any plans at all to improve.

ReliableSite-Radic

Mar 6, 2020
Credits
This response you've just given Alontrle is so annoying. You're basically saying if you don't email me I will not investigate your issue. Even though he's stated whats wrong now its your job to fix it and look into it if you have any plans at all to improve.
It's all about perspective. We're not a small shop, we have a lot of layers and thousands of servers spread across 3 data centers. Things fall through the cracks. I'm putting forward my personal time to see what happened and if anything was missed. I can bring higher level techs into the loop that typically don't tend to support tickets on a regular basis.

I wish it was all easy, but the bigger you get, the more there is to sift through, there's no avoiding it.

Josh

hi i'm josh
Platinum
Titanium
May 6, 2019
Credits
Radic needs more information to investigate the issue, and it's not like they're going to sort it out over someone's thread...

Can we please keep this thread on-topic?

Dean

Feb 13, 2020
Credits
Radic needs more information to investigate the issue, and it's not like they're going to sort it out over someone's thread...

Can we please keep this thread on-topic?
I swear all you do is minimod

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)