Discussion Is it worth to post resources in Revanact?

Two

Jan 19, 2019
Credits
Reactions: Neko

Fro

May 21, 2019
Credits
I don't see why not :)
Just post it and see what happens.

Revenact is a growing community, and it's getting more active every day.

OSTKCabal

The Advisor
Administrator
May 6, 2019
Credits
Although we're very much still a relatively new community, we ARE growing. The benefits, in this case, are for both of us.

(1) You get more eyes on your resources and more potential downloads. We don't take a cut of sales, nor do we charge you for the service - in fact, we just reward you more by offering your extra credits for posting your resource, allowing you to purchase upgrades in our shop.

(2) By offering more resources, and by having more options, we're more attractive as a community and can continue our growth, expansion, and improvements.

It's a win-win, and we'd love to have you on our resources marketplace.

Two

Jan 19, 2019
Credits
Anyways, is there a way to make actual money using credits? Or not yet/never? I'm soon want to actually try to make money.

OSTKCabal

The Advisor
Administrator
May 6, 2019
Credits
Anyways, is there a way to make actual money using credits? Or not yet/never? I'm soon want to actually try to make money.
As you can see, some users charge money for their resources: https://revenact.io/resources/

We welcome you to charge for yours IF you think people would be willing to pay for your resources. That being said, we recommend most resources stay well below the $10 mark just to increase your chances of making a sale.

Two

Jan 19, 2019
Credits
Most likely, the thing I'm soon hoping to make would be $2.
But is it possible for credits into money?

TommyTran732

ThienTran.io
Administrator
System Admin
May 6, 2019
Credits
Not at the moment. The credits is meant to encourage people to post more for extra perks, but we don't want it to be abused either.

Two

Jan 19, 2019
Credits
Should I post a RPG Discord bot? I've been working on it a lot then stopped development. I made it kind of developer friendly. I haven't made much moves in the RPG Bot yet but everything functions and I can't find any bugs in the bot currently.

TommyTran732

ThienTran.io
Administrator
System Admin
May 6, 2019
Credits
Should I post a RPG Discord bot? I've been working on it a lot then stopped development. I made it kind of developer friendly. I haven't made much moves in the RPG Bot yet but everything functions and I can't find any bugs in the bot currently.
I don't see why not

Anthony M.

Jul 4, 2019
Lebanon
ctrl.press
Credits
Would be a nice to have such stuff on revenact honestly.
Working on one currently and been searching for a few bots like that however couldn't find any, so I'm almost done with my current RPG bot dedicated to MC servers, would love to see yours too! ;)(y)

Two

Jan 19, 2019
Credits
thanks, there arent many moves in the bot, so i guess i have to separate them (only 1 move)

Two

Jan 19, 2019
Credits
I did a lot of effort in making the discord bot so should I make it paid (like 100 credits) or free?

Two

Jan 19, 2019
Credits
I haven't exactly finished my rpg bot but here are the features:
Screenshot_20200123-133012_Discord.jpg
The store/shop command is hard coded.

The bot was originally gonna be a event in the server Droplet Giveaways (legit rewards server) but the owner changed the server and made a new server, so there is no more staff (not fired, but removed due to new server setup again) so I might as well give out the source code.

I actually stopped developing it for 2 months because I took too much time in it. About 1-3 hours a day (2-3 months of development not including sundays) and I decided to look at the code again and finally fixed the bug that always messed up the database.

My rpg bot is dedicated to itself only and I made a mini terrible api which I can change but I don't want to touch the api lol

I'm on a phone currently so I don't want to download the bot files to my phone so I'll release it soon.

Thinking of it, I need to edit 2 features in the bot to make it better.

EDIT: So, I made the feature, but it isn't tested.

EDIT 2: I finally implanted the feature in the bot and now I am going to update the documentation I was writing and wrote.

EDIT 3: I finished the documentation (using Glitch, I don't have hosting currently) and I'm going to release the source code on Revenact.

Last edited:

Two

Jan 19, 2019
Credits
I have added but then deleted my resource just to add key features I will add soon. There were 2 downloads and if anyone tries to claim that work as theirs, I'm kinda gonna be mad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)