SummerHoax Club™

A project exposing low-effort and scam hosts that should be avoided.

Quick Overview

Category
Hosting
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Infonautus

/var

Banned
Jul 23, 2019
Credits
This really isn't a Hosting Company, this, this is just a rip off of Revenact.

They've cloned the look and feel of the template used on Revenact but not bought the one used here.

As much as it isn't a host I feel it should be put on Summerhoax (and maybe some legal action?!?!?!?)

It appears to be run by @intel
https://infonautas.net/
https://infonautas.net/

james121op

May 6, 2019
United Kingdom
Credits
pretty sure its nulled as well there is no copyright footer i know you can pay for it to be removed but i don't know who is going to pay 300(not sure how much it is) just to remove "Forum software by XenForo® © 2010-2019 XenForo Ltd." :p

TommyTran732

ThienTran.io
Administrator
System Admin
May 6, 2019
Credits
Pretty much a Revenact clone in Spanish lol, they even copied over my logo choices and whatnot. Nevertheless, thisis not a host and there is nothing to tell they are using nulled software yet. I guess the best we can do is to keep updating Revenact and make our forums better. I will be adding more features tomorrow.

/var

Banned
Jul 23, 2019
Credits
Pretty much a Revenact clone in Spanish lol, they even copied over my logo choices and whatnot. Nevertheless, thisis not a host and there is nothing to tell they are using nulled software yet. I guess the best we can do is to keep updating Revenact and make our forums better. I will be adding more features tomorrow.
Did you look at the Wiki? It even has the antiddos iptables thingo

intel

Sep 10, 2019
Credits
Good, I will clarify a couple of things

Regarding the theme, it is a public issue that everyone can buy, the icons is really not that there is a lot of variety of icons and that is the most appropriate for those nodes, the anti-ddo script is not yours since all the programs / script that I get from external pages I indicate with a link and on the wiki I forgot to put the link to revenact.

On the other hand I do not know where you read that I am a hosting and that scam.

Yes, there are some things that are similar to revenact but I am just trying to learn about xenforo.

Cyber_Z

The CyberZ
Platinum
Titanium
May 7, 2019
rabbitnode.com
Credits
Good, I will clarify a couple of things

Regarding the theme, it is a public issue that everyone can buy, the icons is really not that there is a lot of variety of icons and that is the most appropriate for those nodes, the anti-ddo script is not yours since all the programs / script that I get from external pages I indicate with a link and on the wiki I forgot to put the link to revenact.

On the other hand I do not know where you read that I am a hosting and that scam.

Yes, there are some things that are similar to revenact but I am just trying to learn about xenforo.
You don't learn by ripping off another site, Become your own, Be creative.

intel

Sep 10, 2019
Credits
From what I see, you didn't bother to read the message above.
When I publish a script / program that is not mine I put the web link that creates it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Xonos.Host