Offering Verified FroHost · $2.50/GB i9 Minecraft · $3.50/GB i9 VPS · $2.99/mo Unmetered cPanel/Plesk · $1.99/mo Unmetered DirectAdmin · NVMe/SSD Drives

FroHost

Hosting Provider
May 8, 2019
Credits
header-light.png
https://frohost.net | https://twitter.com/@HostFro | https://discord.gg/MNuzS4v
—————————————————————————————————————
Hello! We have decided to start our Black Friday sales early. All sales will end on December 3rd.

Information:

FroHost's Premium VPS plans are located in Chicago, IL. All Premium VPS nodes have a 1TB NVMe SSD and have 128GB of DDR4 ram. They are also equipped with 30 Gbps DDoS Protection. Weekly backups are automatically taken. A dedicated IP is included with every purchase.

FroHost's Performance Minecraft plans are located in Chicago, IL. All Minecraft Performance nodes are equipped with NVMe SSD's and have DDR4 ram. They are equipped with 30 Gbps DDoS Protection. Weekly backups are automatically taken. A dedicated IP can be purchased for just $1.50/mo.

FroHost's Standard Minecraft plans are located in Chicago, IL. All Minecraft Standard nodes are equipped with RAID-1 SSD's and DDR4 ram. They are equipped with 30 Gbps DDoS Protection. Weekly backups are automatically taken. A dedicated IP can be purchased for just $1.50/mo.

FroHost's Garry Mod plans are located in Chicago, IL. All Garry's Mod nodes are equipped with RAID-1 SSD's and DDR4 ram. They are equipped with 30 Gbps DDoS Protection. Weekly backups are automatically taken. A dedicated IP can be purchased for just $1.50/mo.

FroHost's dedicated servers are owned and colocated in Dallas, TX at Carrier-1. 40 Gbps DDoS protection is included. SuperMicro IPMI is also included, and KVMoIP on request. 2 IP's are included for free, and extra IP's are $0.75/IP/mo.
Performance Minecraft Hosting:
i9-9900K
$2.50/GB
Standard Minecraft Hosting:
i7-7700K
$2.25/GB
Performance VPS Hosting:
i9-9900K
$3.50/GB
Website Hosting:
Unmetered
cPanel & Plesk:
$2.99/mo
DirectAdmin:
$1.99/mo
Dedicated Servers:
Dallas, TX
Varies OUT OF STOCK

Last edited:

intel

Sep 10, 2019
Credits
If I hire your hybrid servers could I have a game within the dedicated one?
The game is League of Legends

FroHost

Hosting Provider
May 8, 2019
Credits
If I hire your hybrid servers could I have a game within the dedicated one?
The game is League of Legends
Hello,
It may be possible to run League of Legends on our hybrid/dedicated servers, however I am not sure.
- Fro

intel

Sep 10, 2019
Credits
If you assure me that I can execute it, I buy it.
I already bought one which doesn't work for me.

intel

Sep 10, 2019
Credits
Ok, then I will hire the server and try to run the game, if it doesn't work I will have to refund it

Last edited:

Damon

xonos.host / ddidevelopment.com
Platinum
Titanium
Jun 6, 2019
Credits
Vouch on VPS Hosting! Runs great and gets the job done while staying very affordable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

UniqueHost.eu - Quality Hosting