SummerHoax Club™

A project exposing low-effort and scam hosts that should be avoided.

Quick Overview

Category
Hosting
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Discuss about Fragbytehosting

Anthony M.

Jul 4, 2019
Lebanon
ctrl.press
Credits
Fragbytehosting
summerhoax
As many of you guys might have noticed, this discussion is based on Fragbytehosting and it's disgusting owner, MCDan.
With his Minecraft Head comes what I call his bullshit. Unlike other hosts, Fragbytehosting reserves the right to give you threats for getting fired and I'm here to end this in a small discussion which a lot of people might be interested in.

Let me start first how I met MCDan.
Starting of being a COO at the old GGH which was for Nikolas ( closed ), MCDan appeared as of no where and it was my job to get him hired or fired however he came as an advertisement to ruin the hosting company which I did not give him a second day and instantly contacted Nikolas and got his ass out. - be sure that was when we knew literally nothing about MVP, and yes he was there before & after that MVP came.
Now this gets interesting cause I actually was with him he apologized and everything which sounds fine, however I kept him out of the doors. I had to leave the old version of GGH for some reasons which was getting in problems with Nikolas since he wanted to do free hosting while I didn't want him to do so, however be sure Nikolas is a really great person and a friendly person, I still own him a sue on MVP since he publicly shared Nikolas & my informations.
Anyways, after leaving, I noticed that GGH changed, which I did and contacted William ( now that ggh is registered under william ) & Eugenio and got back to my COO position.
After many weeks of having MCDan as a support L2 member, his main based was advertising his host and shit on GGH cause we didn't really open it, we did some hosting and such stuff however we refunded them all as we would all do.
Therefore, I thought this would end, but apperently he was being an asshole which I would rather keep the messages to myself rather then getting his message seen and making him say more bullshit over a fire + ban, which I actually wanted to share that what he did was just inaceptable over a ban bullshitting till this day? At least read what the service is about before you say some shit cause next time my reaction will be different, I'm not nice as I look like.
A few weeks before 2019 ends, his threaten was great, still waiting till this day till I see what he's going to do, other then telling all his customers that we're scammers, making multiple live chats swearing at us and saying we're unprofessional, while I believe you were responded with the correct answers that you requested without them containing a single form of swearing.
I'm just going to allow this shit to stay between me and you and the viewers, maybe your clients, considering they would rather go with someone professional over someone that false accused a hosting company of being a scam, while we are able to legit provide you ( unless the customer did not want to ) screenshots of us giving them a refund + setups.

Screenshot_20200107-213337~2.png
Still wondering what you're going to do after bullshitting, many of my support members had to thank me for banning you cause they knew how childish you would get when getting banned.
But those don't work with me, eitherway grow up or deal with this shit like you're trying to do with everything I do for my projects

TommyTran732

ThienTran.io
Administrator
System Admin
May 6, 2019
Credits
Fragbytehosting
summerhoax
As many of you guys might have noticed, this discussion is based on Fragbytehosting and it's disgusting owner, MCDan.
With his Minecraft Head comes what I call his bullshit. Unlike other hosts, Fragbytehosting reserves the right to give you threats for getting fired and I'm here to end this in a small discussion which a lot of people might be interested in.

Let me start first how I met MCDan.
Starting of being a COO at the old GGH which was for Nikolas ( closed ), MCDan appeared as of no where and it was my job to get him hired or fired however he came as an advertisement to ruin the hosting company which I did not give him a second day and instantly contacted Nikolas and got his ass out. - be sure that was when we knew literally nothing about MVP, and yes he was there before & after that MVP came.
Now this gets interesting cause I actually was with him he apologized and everything which sounds fine, however I kept him out of the doors. I had to leave the old version of GGH for some reasons which was getting in problems with Nikolas since he wanted to do free hosting while I didn't want him to do so, however be sure Nikolas is a really great person and a friendly person, I still own him a sue on MVP since he publicly shared Nikolas & my informations.
Anyways, after leaving, I noticed that GGH changed, which I did and contacted William ( now that ggh is registered under william ) & Eugenio and got back to my COO position.
After many weeks of having MCDan as a support L2 member, his main based was advertising his host and shit on GGH cause we didn't really open it, we did some hosting and such stuff however we refunded them all as we would all do.
Therefore, I thought this would end, but apperently he was being an asshole which I would rather keep the messages to myself rather then getting his message seen and making him say more bullshit over a fire + ban, which I actually wanted to share that what he did was just inaceptable over a ban bullshitting till this day? At least read what the service is about before you say some shit cause next time my reaction will be different, I'm not nice as I look like.
A few weeks before 2019 ends, his threaten was great, still waiting till this day till I see what he's going to do, other then telling all his customers that we're scammers, making multiple live chats swearing at us and saying we're unprofessional, while I believe you were responded with the correct answers that you requested without them containing a single form of swearing.
I'm just going to allow this shit to stay between me and you and the viewers, maybe your clients, considering they would rather go with someone professional over someone that false accused a hosting company of being a scam, while we are able to legit provide you ( unless the customer did not want to ) screenshots of us giving them a refund + setups.

View attachment 1305
Still wondering what you're going to do after bullshitting, many of my support members had to thank me for banning you cause they knew how childish you would get when getting banned.
But those don't work with me, eitherway grow up or deal with this shit like you're trying to do with everything I do for my projects
Er, you need proof to back all of what you are saying up.

Anthony M.

Jul 4, 2019
Lebanon
ctrl.press
Credits
Since this was moved to summerhoax.
I was going to make it as a discussion about him but guess that adding him to summerhoax allows me to just send proof of him being pure shit.

Him telling customers that we are scamming and says pointless now like he did on the discord server of revenact a few minutes ago
unknown-49.png
unknown-13.png

Him admitting of having agressive Announcements, sounds fun
Screenshot_20200107-214816.png

More screenshots CAN'T be provided however I can provider the multiple live chats that he made but no content, no IPs, no names or related will be provided for security matters.

Anthony M.

Jul 4, 2019
Lebanon
ctrl.press
Credits
I'm not really seeing what Dan did wrong here. There is nothing saying Dan did any of that. We need something more.
Good Sir, Dan has been going under my ass for a while, saying I open scam hosts to his customers with agressive announcements as you can see him admitting to it.
On GGH, we had to use Dyno which deleted the messages for 7days+ and him making live chats and each live chat is him being shit to us, however no one here is able to provide the LCs made and no one will, unless he does it then we aren't related to him anymore.
His annoying ass fuck needs to be stopped and limited to him, you're even able to see in previous PRs on summerhoax how unprofessional he is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Xonos.Host