Offering Discord Setup

GamingStormNL

Apr 24, 2018
Credits
Hello members of MC-Merchant,
My name is Sebastiaan and most know me as GamingStormNL or oRealms. I'm a guy that uses discord every day from time to time I've learned more about setting up discord servers and bots, sadly I can't make bots but I can setup the populair bots including Dyno what most discord servers use I'll setup the following for just €1,-

Roles
Categories
Channels
Bots
If you need anything more just ask and we'll see about IF the price will change but most of the time it will not be the case just the same old price

Yours truly,
Sebastiaan

PS you need to pay 50% of the amount and if you trust me enough you may decide on your own if you want to pay the full price (When i'm 50% done you need to pay the other 50% of the amount)

yezz

Trader & Seller
Apr 24, 2018
discordrep.com
Credits
Hello members of MC-Merchant,
My name is Sebastiaan and most know me as GamingStormNL or oRealms. I'm a guy that uses discord every day from time to time I've learned more about setting up discord servers and bots, sadly I can't make bots but I can setup the populair bots including Dyno what most discord servers use I'll setup the following for just €1,-

Roles
Categories
Channels
Bots
If you need anything more just ask and we'll see about IF the price will change but most of the time it will not be the case just the same old price

Yours truly,
Sebastiaan

PS you need to pay 50% of the amount and if you trust me enough you may decide on your own if you want to pay the full price (When i'm 50% done you need to pay the other 50% of the amount)
got any discord server to show off?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

RiverlandAnarchy.com