Status
Not open for further replies.

triptronica

Banned
Feb 18, 2020
Credits
Posting on behalf of Daemex Co. (as an affiliate):

Our motto for our game servers is simple:
"One plan, any game". Forget the slot-limit non-sense. Pay only for only the resources you need. If you can host it, you can play it.

Control every aspect of your game servers with our customized panel, Vizor™.

Learn more at https://daemex.io

Please contact us (https://daemex.io/contact) if you have any questions.

UPDATE: The GS-4, GS-5, and GS-6 packages now include a free WS-1 website hosting plan valued at $4.99/M (be sure to select the bundle pack).

Reyn

Full-Stack Web Developer
Platinum
Titanium
May 6, 2019
Australia
danieljl.com
Credits
Your "Vizor" panel, is literally just Pterodactyl Panel. Your "Porta" billing panel is just WHMCS. "Gynie" is just Webmin. Whoever came up with these stupid names, is definitely on something.

Also if you're trying to stand out with your "Forget the slot-limit non-sense" Please keep in mind that now most game hosting providers, also price their services based on resources, not just player slots. Although, there are a select few which still limit player slots.

Another thing as well about your "Vizor" panel. If you go to
https://daemex.io/game-servers/

you will see that the panel is Pterodactyl, and that's it. From what I can see, there are no modifications from stock Pterodactyl. Not even a theme.

Earlier I tried to call the phone number on your website, but it just kept ringing and nobody answered. Is this just a fake number?
And is Daemex Co. A registered company?

triptronica

Banned
Feb 18, 2020
Credits
Your "Vizor" panel, is literally just Pterodactyl Panel. Your "Porta" billing panel is just WHMCS. "Gynie" is just Webmin. Whoever came up with these stupid names, is definitely on something.

Also if you're trying to stand out with your "Forget the slot-limit non-sense" Please keep in mind that now most game hosting providers, also price their services based on resources, not just player slots. Although, there are a select few which still limit player slots.

Another thing as well about your "Vizor" panel. If you go to
https://daemex.io/game-servers/

you will see that the panel is Pterodactyl, and that's it. From what I can see, there are no modifications from stock Pterodactyl. Not even a theme.

Earlier I tried to call the phone number on your website, but it just kept ringing and nobody answered. Is this just a fake number?
And is Daemex Co. A registered company?
Ok. And?

Maybe you should contact them directly and they will see whether or not it's worth it to contact someone who's clearly not interested in their services.

Thanks for boosting the thread, too, by the way.

Reyn

Full-Stack Web Developer
Platinum
Titanium
May 6, 2019
Australia
danieljl.com
Credits
Ok. And?

Maybe you should contact them directly and they will see whether or not it's worth it to contact someone who's clearly not interested in their services.

Thanks for boosting the thread, too, by the way.
I am very interested in their services, otherwise I wouldn’t have even bothered commenting on this thread. And I have actually contacted them directly. I’ve spoken with David over Live chat, regarding what Daemex offers

triptronica

Banned
Feb 18, 2020
Credits
I am very interested in their services, otherwise I wouldn’t have even bothered commenting on this thread. And I have actually contacted them directly. I’ve spoken with David over Live chat, regarding what Daemex offers
If you were interested in their services, you would be asking about how they could help you. Not bashing them publically on a forum post which ironically wastes more of your time than theirs or mine. Just saying.

triptronica

Banned
Feb 18, 2020
Credits
Update:

Please let this thread be an example of what not to do if you have any questions or concerns:

Please thank @Reyn for sponsoring the thread!

TommyTran732

ThienTran.io
Administrator
System Admin
May 6, 2019
Credits
Closing this thread now that this user has been banned. If someone who officially represents Daemex wants to talk to be about this, send me a DM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

UniqueHost.eu - Quality Hosting