Requesting Cheap Swiss servers

Tommy

Glorious Admin
Administrator
System Admin
May 6, 2019
Credits
Hey yall,
I am currently looking for an afforable Swiss Dedicated server. I was looking at https://swissmade.host but their pricing is a bit too expensive for me, considering the specs. Let me know if you know of any other good hosts or if you have any offers.

Requirement:
1. It has to be in Switzerland. No, I am not looking to buy servers from France, Germany, Finland, etc.
2. It has to have at least 10Gbps DDOS Protection

:cool:

Josh

hi i'm josh
Platinum
Titanium
May 6, 2019
Credits
Screenshot_20200124-071649.png
Lmao, do they actually think they're funny...

Anyway, could I ask what sort of things you're looking to host?

Josh

hi i'm josh
Platinum
Titanium
May 6, 2019
Credits
Privacy & DDOS Protection
If you're looking for a VM with decent privacy and data protection laws then I'd urge you to take a look at BuyVM - specifically their Roost, Luxembourg location. Any Swiss providers are going to be at the sort of price you found on SwissMade because it's such a well-renowned country from security professionals around the world.

BuyVM/Frantech have been in business for 10+ years I believe and you can purchase a DDoS protected IP for just $3/month/IP, with a maximum throughput of over 500Gbps (that's more than OVH!)

GRE tunneling is also fully supported.

Let me know what you think. 👍

Josh

hi i'm josh
Platinum
Titanium
May 6, 2019
Credits
Did I mention you also get free Blesta, Softaculous and DirectAdmin with all services? Also all resources are fully dedicated.

Tommy

Glorious Admin
Administrator
System Admin
May 6, 2019
Credits
I don't need any of those panels nor am I interested in a VM. I must be in charge of the hypervisor.

Reactions: Josh

Fro

May 21, 2019
Credits
Why do you want a Swiss server? The government won't go after you, like. They have more things to worry about, not some random stranger. You've done nothing wrong. You're just wasting your money.

You do not need to be this worried. You've done nothing wrong.

Jennifer Thomas

Jul 9, 2020
Credits
we can't make an approx idea about your budget with the affordable word, but I can suggest you don't go with google results because any company can rank with the use of great SEO strategies, so google only can tell you about the how good SEO strategies they use but only customers reviews can help you the find best and efficient one.

so many times peoples get disappointed with their hosting server because maybe they have to face daily issues related to servers. so I would recommend you choose the hosting company please look at the customer reviews once s that you can make an idea about the services and features quality.

KieranP

Jul 19, 2020
Credits
I currently have a dedicated server from a germany/switzerland host, they have 10gbps (as per their thread), but you get good 8.8-9 Gbps when doing speedtests.

MCmarket link: https://www.mc-market.org/threads/612537/

their ddos protection is 480GBps (was told by support)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)