SummerHoax Club™

A project exposing low-effort and scam hosts that should be avoided.

Quick Overview

Category
Hosting
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

BlizzardNode | ShinyPlasm

Sillyre

May 14, 2019
sillyre.com
Credits
BlizzardNode.com - ran by ShinyPlasm, a guy who was asking questions about whether he should get contabo, now runs a host that offers discord bot hosting based on hetzners dedis (see why that's not good here), has improperly set up mailservers and some parts of pterodactyl, runs the panel off the same node as the daemon (not bad but it's usually not a good practice) and has no more than basic knowledge of whmcs/ptero.

He was also banned from the revenact community for a lot of drama and blaming other people because of his other summerhoax.

Some screenshots that give you a glimpse of his inability to use basic ptero/whmcs features:

He also doesn't have/know how to setup the automatic provisioning on whmcs.

Damon

xonos.host / ddidevelopment.com
Platinum
Titanium
Jun 6, 2019
Credits
I dont see anything illegal in this? They do have a valid WHMCS License

Anthony M.

Jul 4, 2019
Lebanon
ctrl.press
Credits
I agree, they do indeed have a valid WHMCS license, doesn't mean if he's banned in the revenact discord means he's a summerhoax.
that is dumber than myself (my summerhoax)
That's unfortunate, but your host runs a nulled WHMCS software, which doesn't mean he's dumber then you are.
He have the money to run a host, unlike you.
Doesn't mean if a host doesn't know about WHMCS or Pterodactyl means he's a summerhoax my guy.

Reactions: Lloyd

Sillyre

May 14, 2019
sillyre.com
Credits
If you read the description of a summerhoax, you don't have to do anything illegal, it can also include shady business practices or no knowledge in the field you're trying to do your business in (for example, selling discord bot hosting on hetzner servers and not knowing how to use whmcs/ptero).

Sillyre

May 14, 2019
sillyre.com
Credits
Doesn't mean if a host doesn't know about WHMCS or Pterodactyl means he's a summerhoax my guy.
It does, maybe you should read that again, if you don't know how to use the software which you use to operate your business, that means you don't know how to operate your business.

Anthony M.

Jul 4, 2019
Lebanon
ctrl.press
Credits
If you read the description of a summerhoax, you don't have to do anything illegal, it can also include shady business practices or no knowledge in the field you're trying to do your business in (for example, selling discord bot hosting on hetzner servers and not knowing how to use whmcs/ptero).

That's the dumbest reason I've ever seen, doesn't mean I can't manage WHMCS means I'm a summerhoax, doesn't mean if I can't manage pterodactyl means I'm a summerhoax, he dedicated a CTO to do that probably replying to your quote here:
It does, maybe you should read that again, if you don't know how to use the software which you use to operate your business, that means you don't know how to operate your business.
Now please understand that a business is not a CTO's job, including but not limiting to having full knowledge about a software, like WHMCS & Pterodactyl.
For that reason, his host shouldn't be a summerhoax as he's legal and not using a nulled software, unlike someone in this thread.

Sillyre

May 14, 2019
sillyre.com
Credits
That's the dumbest reason I've ever seen, doesn't mean I can't manage WHMCS means I'm a summerhoax, doesn't mean if I can't manage pterodactyl means I'm a summerhoax, he dedicated a CTO to do that probably replying to your quote here:

Now please understand that a business is not a CTO's job, including but not limiting to having full knowledge about a software, like WHMCS & Pterodactyl.
For that reason, his host shouldn't be a summerhoax as he's legal and not using a nulled software, unlike someone in this thread.
His host is a one-man job, so he should know how to manage his software, the host is extremely low effort, doesn't have a ToS/Privacy Policy and doesn't know that he shouldn't run discord bot hosting on hetzner machines which is currently his only offering.

Anthony M.

Jul 4, 2019
Lebanon
ctrl.press
Credits
His host is a one-man job, so he should know how to manage his software, the host is extremely low effort, doesn't have a ToS/Privacy Policy and doesn't know that he shouldn't run discord bot hosting on hetzner machines which is currently his only offering.
Doesn't mean if he's using hetzner or contabo means he's 100% a summerhoax, and I'm pretty sure Tommy said that once.
What you've send in this post are basic proof which doesn't allow him to be a summerhoax, maybe edit your post with actually proof then we might be able to discuss about his issue, for now I don't see enough proof for him being on the summerhoax on my perspective honestly.

Sillyre

May 14, 2019
sillyre.com
Credits
Doesn't mean if he's using hetzner or contabo means he's 100% a summerhoax, and I'm pretty sure Tommy said that once.
What you've send in this post are basic proof which doesn't allow him to be a summerhoax, maybe edit your post with actually proof then we might be able to discuss about his issue, for now I don't see enough proof for him being on the summerhoax on my perspective honestly.
You cannot use hetzner for Discord bot hosting - discord blocked all hetzner ips...

Sillyre

May 14, 2019
sillyre.com
Credits
Discord blocks hetzner IPs from using voice chat, I'm able to use Hetzner at any time for my discord bot, however I don't expect music to work on Hetzner.
This does not, again mean he's a summerhoax..
It blocks hetzner discord bots if they get too much traffic too, not happening on OVH etc..
Also, he should tell that to his users.

As it says on the summerhoax website, generally low effort hosts run by people (in this case a person) who have no clue what they're doing are classified as summerhoaxes.

Anthony M.

Jul 4, 2019
Lebanon
ctrl.press
Credits
It blocks hetzner discord bots if they get too much traffic too, not happening on OVH etc..
Also, he should tell that to his users.

As it says on the summerhoax website, generally low effort hosts run by people (in this case a person) who have no clue what they're doing are classified as summerhoaxes.
That's so wrong my guy, I wonder have you tried using hetzner on a discord bot?
If not, well I did and music just doesn't work cause Hetzner refuses to fix the abuse ticket that Discord sent which lead to discord blocking hetzner IPs for voice channels.

If it's ran by low effort, then proove it, I see no proof, and no validation for that.
I'm not protecting him, however you're not doing this correctly.

Sillyre

May 14, 2019
sillyre.com
Credits
That's so wrong my guy, I wonder have you tried using hetzner on a discord bot?
If not, well I did and music just doesn't work cause Hetzner refuses to fix the abuse ticket that Discord sent which lead to discord blocking hetzner IPs for voice channels.

If it's ran by low effort, then proove it, I see no proof, and no validation for that.
I'm not protecting him, however you're not doing this correctly.
No privacy policy, terms of service, improper pterodactyl and webmail and wrong company names in emails and links:

A few images.

(in the welcome email it says vatrix down there)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)