Minecraft

The famous block game we all know and love!

Quick Overview

Category
Gaming
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Best Minecraft AntiCheat?

Anthony M.

Jul 4, 2019
Lebanon
ctrl.press
Credits
yeah it does give a decent amount of false positives i was just using that till i get a paid one as i dont know a good free one
Hello,
Matrix, paid and free is not even good considering I'm a contributor at Horizon as it was shown before we test our AntiCheat, we even see false positives that gets generated, and we fix.
This does not happen on Matrix unfortunately, you could prove me wrong, however I will prove you that I'm correct with everything I've said.
We, at Horizon do not insult people, we accept negative reviews as well as positive, making sure we look at both of them equally and fix as soon as we can - yes there has been no updates since 2019 however I can confirm you that we're working hard behind the scenes to release Horizon 2.0 reducing as much false positives as we can & bypasses which is working as well as it's planned to be.
If you wish to use a free anticheat, and a good one I will be offering you, with all my knowledge about the anticheat a global review from them - I will exclude Horizon as I'm a contributor and people might have another review from me.

AAC ( advanced anticheat ):
AAC, a good old anticheat which unfortunately went to poor quality.
BYPASSABLE | FALSE POSITIVE (LOW)

SPARTAN:
It's unfortunate to say that spartan is terrible for server performance, no killaura check & a lot of issues - a review from spartan from a 300players server owner was to change to verus
EXTREME BYPASSABLE | FALSE POSITIVE (EXTREME)

MATRIX:
Matrix was never the correct choice for server owners, day by day a server owner has lost there players due to the anticheat. Helping the server owner ended up getting him being banned, swearing at him when he made a public review of the anticheat (one guy also had matrix premium version-MATRIX WAS FREE-? Well.. no thanks)

Please note there is more anticheat, and I'm able to talk on every single anticheat as I'm tested them all.
If you wish to have proof or you wish to test an anticheat, make sure you checkout tree.ac.
if you wish to see proof of my claims, make sure I'm able to send those, as I have every single proof of those who I've talked about.
for Verus, GodEye and much more anticheats I will not be claiming the responses as mine, however from another person's perspective to these anticheats, maybe I could for Verus as I've encouraged a little bit of issues but seems like it's getting fixed or is already fixed.

NewUserName

Jan 15, 2020
Credits
Hello,
Matrix, paid and free is not even good considering I'm a contributor at Horizon as it was shown before we test our AntiCheat, we even see false positives that gets generated, and we fix.
This does not happen on Matrix unfortunately, you could prove me wrong, however I will prove you that I'm correct with everything I've said.
We, at Horizon do not insult people, we accept negative reviews as well as positive, making sure we look at both of them equally and fix as soon as we can - yes there has been no updates since 2019 however I can confirm you that we're working hard behind the scenes to release Horizon 2.0 reducing as much false positives as we can & bypasses which is working as well as it's planned to be.
If you wish to use a free anticheat, and a good one I will be offering you, with all my knowledge about the anticheat a global review from them - I will exclude Horizon as I'm a contributor and people might have another review from me.

AAC ( advanced anticheat ):
AAC, a good old anticheat which unfortunately went to poor quality.
BYPASSABLE | FALSE POSITIVE (LOW)

SPARTAN:
It's unfortunate to say that spartan is terrible for server performance, no killaura check & a lot of issues - a review from spartan from a 300players server owner was to change to verus

MATRIX:
Matrix was never the correct choice for server owners, day by day a server owner has lost there players due to the anticheat. Helping the server owner ended up getting him being banned, swearing at him when he made a public review of the anticheat (one guy also had matrix premium version-MATRIX WAS FREE-? Well.. no thanks)

Please note there is more anticheat, and I'm able to talk on every single anticheat as I'm tested them all.
If you wish to have proof or you wish to test an anticheat, make sure you checkout tree.ac.
if you wish to see proof of my claims, make sure I'm able to send those, as I have every single proof of those who I've talked about.
for Verus, GodEye and much more anticheats I will not be claiming the responses as mine, however from another person's perspective to these anticheats, maybe I could for Verus as I've encouraged a little bit of issues but seems like it's getting fixed or is already fixed.
I was using horizon for a bit but had to stop as it had so little checks. No checks for elytra fly boat fly etc. This was 1 or 2 versions ago so I don't know if it got added, but generally matrix detects more than horizon in my experience - it may be different now

Anthony M.

Jul 4, 2019
Lebanon
ctrl.press
Credits
I was using horizon for a bit but had to stop as it had so little checks. No checks for elytra fly boat fly etc. This was 1 or 2 versions ago so I don't know if it got added, but generally matrix detects more than horizon in my experience - it may be different now
We're fully working on Horizon 2.0, the latest one of Horizon is b34 which is public on our discord server currently.
We would rather provide good checks than more checks but falses a lot.

NewUserName

Jan 15, 2020
Credits
We're fully working on Horizon 2.0, the latest one of Horizon is b34 which is public on our discord server currently.
We would rather provide good checks than more checks but falses a lot.
I'm sure you are, but MC servers also want anti cheats that can block quantity

a6swd

Mar 10, 2020
Credits
Hello,
Indeed some might want to block quantity, however if this quantity falses, therefore, either way disabling the check will be an option or the check VL higher, therefore hackers have a chance to also bypass it.
I would like to use and test out the horizon anti-cheat, however, there are features that it lacks and I would edit the configuration, but I would just like a plugin that's up and ready First one: Horizon has no auto-ban feature, that's like already built-in that might seem a bit biased but I just really want something that is straight integrated into the plugin Number 2: I see a lot of anti-cheats, with a GUI I might seem a little harsh coming off at this because this is a free anti-cheat, but what you're saying it makes it feel like a paid anti-cheat, that will unrank all and I just like the customization as a GUI without going in the config, and it also makes it a lot easier for managers, and server owners. What, I'm saying is it needs a lot of improvements, too get up top and people for start using it as my self, for now, I will be using matrix anti-cheat (free version) since it's a good anti-cheat and it can be Improved and the dev is updating it constantly and taking feedback so if any of these things, get integrated into the horizon anti-cheat I will consider looking into it. I am saying this since the horizon anti-cheat can grow up to be a good and well-made anti-cheat for many people.

Anthony M.

Jul 4, 2019
Lebanon
ctrl.press
Credits
I would like to use and test out the horizon anti-cheat, however, there are features that it lacks and I would edit the configuration, but I would just like a plugin that's up and ready First one: Horizon has no auto-ban feature, that's like already built-in that might seem a bit biased but I just really want something that is straight integrated into the plugin Number 2: I see a lot of anti-cheats, with a GUI I might seem a little harsh coming off at this because this is a free anti-cheat, but what you're saying it makes it feel like a paid anti-cheat, that will unrank all and I just like the customization as a GUI without going in the config, and it also makes it a lot easier for managers, and server owners. What, I'm saying is it needs a lot of improvements, too get up top and people for start using it as my self, for now, I will be using matrix anti-cheat (free version) since it's a good anti-cheat and it can be Improved and the dev is updating it constantly and taking feedback so if any of these things, get integrated into the horizon anti-cheat I will consider looking into it. I am saying this since the horizon anti-cheat can grow up to be a good and well-made anti-cheat for many people.
Hello,

We really appreciate your feedback and we will be glad to add a lot of features but it takes time, we will be adding a GUI according to our current plans & beta testing.
As for the Matrix Anti-Cheat, we've saw how he handle feedback and we would really apologise for his terrible attitude as he's always rude, toxic and unfortunately what you've said would be incorrect.
For the Anti-Cheat ban, we've discussed this on our discord server multiple times in 2019 and 2020 and we've concluded that having an anti-cheat to ban players is just a horrible idea to do so, resulting Horizon to not have auto-ban.
I will be glad to announce, that our beta releases are getting better day by day, improving and making sure that Horizon will have more features & better checks - you're always free to suggest us features & checks and we will make sure to check them out like our previous ones that are added in our beta release.

This is a screenshot of the latest release & hopefully there will be one soon fixing more false positives & bypasses.

Please be sure I've posted the thread link to our Beta Testers and they will always be able to confirm that we're working as much as we can to get Horizon the best anti-cheat, making sure that your server is protected from cheaters.

Thank you,
Anthony M.

a6swd

Mar 10, 2020
Credits
Hello,

We really appreciate your feedback and we will be glad to add a lot of features but it takes time, we will be adding a GUI according to our current plans & beta testing.
As for the Matrix Anti-Cheat, we've saw how he handle feedback and we would really apologise for his terrible attitude as he's always rude, toxic and unfortunately what you've said would be incorrect.
For the Anti-Cheat ban, we've discussed this on our discord server multiple times in 2019 and 2020 and we've concluded that having an anti-cheat to ban players is just a horrible idea to do so, resulting Horizon to not have auto-ban.
I will be glad to announce, that our beta releases are getting better day by day, improving and making sure that Horizon will have more features & better checks - you're always free to suggest us features & checks and we will make sure to check them out like our previous ones that are added in our beta release.

This is a screenshot of the latest release & hopefully there will be one soon fixing more false positives & bypasses.

Please be sure I've posted the thread link to our Beta Testers and they will always be able to confirm that we're working as much as we can to get Horizon the best anti-cheat, making sure that your server is protected from cheaters.

Thank you,
Anthony M.
I see, the auto-ban complaint, but it should be something for people to disable or enable it in the GUI, or configuration and allow them to set the time limit, but it should be disabled by default if you really want to but you should take it in that servers, want an auto-ban feature since staff can't be on 24/7 for smaller servers, so you need to take in that people want these features, and I know the developers toxic in all, but that's how some people are they still take feedback either way so integrate it in, and keep it disabled by default for people to enable it since you need to take it in that you can't always rely on moderators, and staff and, if the anti-cheat gets 1 false ban or even 2 people appeal, and moderators look back but sometimes you need to rely on the anti-cheat when people are offline, example servers invaded lands, hypixel Minemen club. So that's what I mean and you can't rely on moderators them selfs. Thanks -a6swd

Anthony M.

Jul 4, 2019
Lebanon
ctrl.press
Credits
I see, the auto-ban complaint, but it should be something for people to disable or enable it in the GUI, or configuration and allow them to set the time limit, but it should be disabled by default if you really want to but you should take it in that servers, want an auto-ban feature since staff can't be on 24/7 for smaller servers, so you need to take in that people want these features, and I know the developers toxic in all, but that's how some people are they still take feedback either way so integrate it in, and keep it disabled by default for people to enable it since you need to take it in that you can't always rely on moderators, and staff and, if the anti-cheat gets 1 false ban or even 2 people appeal, and moderators look back but sometimes you need to rely on the anti-cheat when people are offline, example servers invaded lands, hypixel Minemen club. So that's what I mean and you can't rely on moderators them selfs. Thanks -a6swd
Hello,

We really appreciate the feedback from you, and we will be looking forward to hopefully add auto-ban, however that's not a promise or something that we're looking add as a feature now.

However, if you wish to have auto-ban, Horizon offers you it's VL actions modifications - allowing you to change VL, or set VL action from horizon kick {player} {check} to ban {player} Hacked Client.

Thank you,
Anthony M.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

UniqueHost.eu - Quality Hosting