Minecraft Best Minecraft AntiCheat?

Tommy

Glorious Admin
Administrator
System Admin
May 6, 2019
Credits
What do you think is the best Minecraft AntiCheat?

Back in the days I used to use Reflex + AAC + AACAdditionPro, now I am just wondering what everyone is using. ;)

Sillyre

May 14, 2019
sillyre.com
Credits
Since this thread got back up again, I think either Spartan or GodsEye AntiCheat (GodsEye is still in beta, but the dev is very active and reacts to feedback very well), I believe GodsEye might become the no.1 because of the effort the dev(s) put into it.

Rax

Platinum
Titanium
Mar 10, 2020
Credits
I personally, think spartan is one of the worst anti-cheats out right now and if I was me I would probably be using AAC or Verus since aac is cheaper I would probably be using aac but if I had a little bit more money to spare defiantly Verus no doubt.

Rax

Platinum
Titanium
Mar 10, 2020
Credits
Since this thread got back up again, I think either Spartan or GodsEye AntiCheat (GodsEye is still in beta, but the dev is very active and reacts to feedback very well), I believe GodsEye might become the no.1 because of the effort the dev(s) put into it.
I've never seen a video of gods eye or tested it out but it does seem like a good anti-cheat by your explaining, so I'm gonna look into that I hate, spartan though it doesn't even detect 8 block kill aura on liquid bounce, it only detects speed, and some other stuff so for me I wouldn't recommend spartan at all.

Anthony M.

Jul 4, 2019
Lebanon
ctrl.press
Credits
Hello,
I would like to confirm there is a lot of anticheats in the market, however my job in this was to test them and protect Minecraft Servers from having cheaters.
I would not recommend you to spend a single penny on Verus and AAC.
Here's what I would recommend you:
Horizon - The best anticheat in the ERA.
NoCheatPLUS (MarkElf's config)

To protect your server and to reduce false positives, I would recommend to disable NCP's KillAura check and only enable it in Horizon's anticheat as it's currently great and barely has any bypass or false positives, for other checks they might have bypasses/false positives, which is hopefully getting fixed as soon as Horizon2.0 is getting released.

Rax

Platinum
Titanium
Mar 10, 2020
Credits
Hello,
I would like to confirm there is a lot of anticheats in the market, however my job in this was to test them and protect Minecraft Servers from having cheaters.
I would not recommend you to spend a single penny on Verus and AAC.
Here's what I would recommend you:
Horizon - The best anticheat in the ERA.
NoCheatPLUS (MarkElf's config)

To protect your server and to reduce false positives, I would recommend to disable NCP's KillAura check and only enable it in Horizon's anticheat as it's currently great and barely has any bypass or false positives, for other checks they might have bypasses/false positives, which is hopefully getting fixed as soon as Horizon2.0 is getting released.
Ok, do you mind sending a video of that anti-cheat and nocheatplus in action? I'm interested, but I need proof that it is good and operational for a server.

Rax

Platinum
Titanium
Mar 10, 2020
Credits
And, could you link me to nocheatplus markelf's config? If you don't mind.

Anthony M.

Jul 4, 2019
Lebanon
ctrl.press
Credits
Ok, do you mind sending a video of that anti-cheat and nocheatplus in action? I'm interested, but I need proof that it is good and operational for a server.
Unfortunately there is no videos of that AntiCheat with MarkElf's NoCheatPlus currently, hoping soon once Horizon 2.0 gets released there will be videos on how Horizon is way better then other anticheats.

And, could you link me to nocheatplus markelf's config? If you don't mind.
Unfortunately due to Revenact rules, this is forbidden, you will have to use google..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)